Creative color with statement flavor for your cafe
Color up Your Taste was founded by me in spring 2023 and delighted customers with its fabulous selection of colors and flavors!
I lovingly produce the syrups by hand using selected ingredients.
My vision: Café operators and restaurateurs make the world a little more colorful!
My mission: A very easy-to-use ingredient that can be used universally.
My product: Syrup for coffee specialties, cocktails, cream, sauces, doughs, ...
But why not try it first before going all out? Varieties of 60 mL each can be selected in the sample package. Each 60 mL bottle costs €7 plus shipping.
Currently available to choose from:
- Green Hemp (hemp-flavored green syrup)
- Emerald Pistachio (green syrup with pistachio flavor)
- Blue Tonka (tonka bean flavored blue syrup)
- Purple Yam (purple yam-flavored syrup)
- Pink Chocolate (pink chocolate flavored syrup)
- Scarlet Cherry (red syrup with Amarena cherry flavor)
- Orange Pumpkin (orange syrup with pumpkin flavor)
- Turquoise Coconut (turquoise syrup with coconut flavor)
- Black Sesame (black sesame flavored syrup)
- Red Poppy (red poppy flavored syrup)
- Sunset Carrot (carrot-flavored orange syrup)
- Yellow Dandelion (yellow dandelion flavored syrup)
- Golden Chestnut (brown syrup with chestnut flavor)
Messe München IBA Sirup Entrepreneur
Mompreneur syrup colored coffee pastry ganache exhibition startup startup business food startup new trend
I arrived at the trade fair in Munich and have wonderful days behind and ahead of me! Very dear stand neighbors, a loving area team and great conversations with interested people around the world! Feel free to follow me on Instagram for more current NEWS!
Color up Your Taste's syrup range includes a rainbow of colors and flavors for every occasion. Whether seasonal or matching the café look - every restaurateur and café operator will find what they are looking for here!
Green Hemp, Blue Tonka, Purple Yam, Pink Chocolate, Scarlet Cherry, Orange Pumpkin and other wonderful colored flavors!
Flavors and colors are carefully selected to convey the right feeling. Your taste is not there? Feel free to contact me!
The syrups work with all milk and milk substitutes. The syrup can be used as a special ingredient in countless foods!
Ube is called the purple yam in the Philippines. The purple root is native to equatorial regions and is a popular food in many places. Their purple color and subtle sweetness make them a feast for the palate and eyes.
A portion of syrup (5 ml = 1 teaspoon) is added to the milk (approx. 100 ml) and the cappuccino, latte macchiato or just nice hot milk is simply prepared.
It's often not easy as a café owner. Not every trend can be integrated into everyday work. I offer a “one more handle” solution with a fantastic wow effect!
Latte art is becoming increasingly important in the catering and private sectors. Customers love the artistically painted milk hearts, swans and tulips. These can be served with the trendy syrups in a beautiful and aromatic style.